Mobile Home Insurance in Washington from our Kirkland Insurance Agency
Mobile home insurance not only covers your mobile home and your personal property, the policy can also cover detached structures like garages or sheds and attached structures like porches. A mobile home insurance policy, like a homeowner’s insurance policy, may also offer coverage for liability, should someone be injured in your home or on your property.
A Mobile Home Insurance can include:
- Comprehensive: Providing protection against covered loss such as fire, wind, theft or other covered events.
- Replacement costs or Agreed Loss Coverage: Replacing your home less any deductibles.
- Reimbursements for accommodations resulting from a covered event while your home is being repaired.
There are many additional coverage options that can be added to a Mobile Home Insurance policy:
- If your mobile home is moved from one location to another, Trip Coverage ensures that your home is covered during transit
- Earthquake insurance
- Water, sewer and back up coverage for events not covered by traditional Flood insurance
- And more!
Call the agents at First Rate Insurance Plus to get a quote for Mobile Home Insurance today! The experts at 1st Rate Insurance Plus can assist with creating a policy that fits your needs and budget. Ask your agent about discounts like New Mobile Home, Multi-Policy and Safety devices discount.